Thursday, April 7, 2016

Lemongrass tea

Hello beautiful friends!

I've been learning lots of new things lately. God has surprised and blessed me with incredible gifts including friendships, projects and lots of natural wonders including Guatemala's abundance. Living in Guatemala is a blessing itself: lots of fruits, vegetables, herbs, scenery and beautiful weather!

As I write, I am enjoying lemongrass tea. It has a delicate flavor (I enjoy it with honey) and a bunch of health benefits including it fighting depression, headaches and nausea, regulates high blood pressure and cholesterol levels, reduces arthritis pain, heals colds and flu, helps digestion, cleanses and detoxifies, induces a relaxed sleep, can be used as insect repellent and so much more!

Nature is amazing! It has harmless remedies for so many things, everybody should be trying them before going for harmful pills and chemical. I've been learning about this and many other plants on James A. Duke's book "The Green Pharmacy." I'll let you know which other herb teas I try.

You can learn more about lemongrass at: http://www.top10homeremedies.com/kitchen-ingredients/top-10-health-benefits-lemongrass.html

I am hoping you are all having a wonderful time enjoying life! I am grateful for your frienship, much Love,
Gaby

 Salud!
 Local lemongrass tea
James A. Duke's book

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Gaby! I'm so excited you are able to find balance so quickly after the stressful thesis finish. So proud of you for finishing and doing it with grace! You are an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete